Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Dining Room


The Dining Room is one of my favorite rooms in the house.  I love murals, and I especially fell in love with this wallcovering depicting a hunt scene.  I decided to cut a hole in my Garfield/Greenleaf Thumbelina dollhouse and create a window pass-through from the dining room to the kitchen.  In reality, a cook would be able to pass the prepared food from the kitchen, to the dining room and place it on the shelving unit included in the kit.  I am adding a lovely crown moulding to the dining room.  I love the silk window treatments that match the color of the wallcovering respectively.  A Bespaq Louis XIV ding set and cameo-back chairs will be placed in this room.  They are white and upholstered in a lovely, blue satin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment