Above the window seat on the second floor of the Garfield/Greenleaf Thumbelina I made some double sided roman shades out of an ivory silk on the backside and a silk velvet on the front. I added tiny detail bows and cording out of some silk, ivory samuel and son passmenterie. I initially had some lace treatments underneath, but then I could not see in the house. I ended up removing them.
Since this window seat is removable, it made it easier to put together. I love the tiny tassels and bows. I used a seafoam silk for the window seat upholstery. If I could fit I would be sitting on this seat constantly curled up with a good book and my dogs!
Itsy Bitsy Minis. I am excited to start putting the wood, parquet floor in!