Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chandeliers Galore!

 The little boy's room-still a construction site with unfinished edges, but I still continue to make progress.  I put down a velvet carpet, made satin window treatments, and I even added some beadboard so far.  I call this the hall of chandeliers right now since I am storing them on the plush carpeting. 
Since buying crystal chandeliers and sconces can be very costly I opted to take a plain, brass chandelier, and I added my own swarovski crystals I had from my jewelry making days,  They are turning out quite nice.  You can get the tiny gold accent pieces and stringers from Joanne Fabric's.  I am really enjoying this process.  The photos truly do not do them justice!  The chandeliers will be staggered throughout the Greenlaf/Garfield Thumbelina house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita
    Excuse my bad english.
    precious your chandelier!! Please can you explain me as you did the arms where the lights are , I imagine that the cable goes inside? I need to make one as they are very expensive to buy in a store. Please help, and Thank you very much
    Rossy

    ReplyDelete