Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Parquet Today

I managed to get all of the lovely parquet floors in and seal most of them as well.  I have a few areas to fill in,but overall I am pleased with the results.
 There is more furniture, paintings, lamps, etc. to go in, but I have to finish all of my touch-ups first!

                               The sitting & sewing room.  The floors have to be fashinoned in still.


















 I was inspired by this ad in American Miniaturist to try my hand at this georgian style windowset.  I am thrilled with the result!
A pair of darling Staffordshire statuettes for the music room!

                                    A sewing kit made from a 1:12" scale Jean Day Miniature's Kit
A kitchen in the works!

5 comments:

  1. omg!!! i love it love it love it!!! such FABULOUS inspiration :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good POST,
    Thanks, :)

    Wood Flooring Solid Hardwood
    Best Grade A quality wood Flooring
    Teak wood, merbau, Sonokeling, Decking, Flooring
    Wood Exporters :)
    facebook Ubinkayu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're house is absolutely amazing! I'm just starting my own garfield blog, and I would really appreciate it if I could talk to you about some of the processes involved later on? It's so incredible. When I get to this stage, I hope you don't mind, you're work will completely inspire mine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize a greenleaf dollhouse could be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good concept that u have done .its nice to see do ur best thing in this
    Merbau Decking

    ReplyDelete